SEGLER machines and installations are often used in high-performance areas. Wear can be reduced by design measures and selecting the right materials, but it cannot be avoided entirely. Naturally, the SEGLER team will also remain available to provide support even after commissioning. Regular, preventative maintenance and servicing avoids any looming damage early on. This minimizes the risk of failure and the associated costs resulting from repairs and the loss of production.
- Safety checks
- General servicing and maintenance work on the entire machine/installation or individual components
- Assessing the economic feasibility of servicing and working out recommendations
- Drafting a long-term service concept for servicing, maintenance, and inspections
- Eliminating malfunctions by replacing or repairing the defective components, or by replacing entire units
- Competent support in the fields of process technology, mechanics, and electronics
- Optimal machine/installation configuration, adjustments to comply with new machine standards, optimization of production processes
- Phone support from our specialists at the head office in addition to on-site service
Our rapid reaction and service offerings
allow you to increase the service life of your machines and installations, thereby ensuring the highest possible operational reliability and cost effectiveness.